To increase page rank and get more free organic traffic to your website, you can buy inbound links. As you will know, having lots of inbound links (or backlinks) to your web pages is essential to “convince” the major search engines to send traffic to your website. The more backlinks, the higher page rank, and the more traffic and visitors to your site.
To decide what buy backlinks for websites are of highest value and consequently deserve the most traffic, the major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing put the biggest emphasis on backlinks.
The higher number of inbound links to a site, and the higher the quality of those links (the higher ranked sites those links are coming from), the more valuable content that site must contain, the engines think. They see incoming links as ‘votes’ for a website.
Generating backlinks to your site is usually a tedious and time-consuming task. However, there is this possibility to buy inbound links. Trading with backlinks has in fact become big business on the internet because those links are critical to getting traffic to a website.
You may try to find appropriate sites that sell backlinks, and there are really lots of websites that want to sell links. Many of them are medium to high ranked sites, and links can be placed on different pages within a site, and they can often be placed within the content of page (which they absolutely should). However, it is much quicker, easier and more reliable to use a middle-man service (or link trading agency) to do this job.
Many services online buy backlinks offer links for sale on behalf of other websites these days. It’s important that backlinks come from sites that are related to yours, so be sure to use an agency where you will be able to choose on what kind of sites (of what topic) you would like to place links.
If you are thinking of buying inbound links, there are some important factors you have to consider:
1) Backlinks should be of highest possible quality. The quality of inbound links are more important than the quantity. Links from authority sites count for more than links on sites with lower page rank. Popular sites with lots of visitors are usually ranked highly.
2) Make sure that you will get inbound links from different types of sites – ‘ordinary’ websites, blogs, social networking sites, internet directories, and more. Diversity is an important aspect of any link building campaign.
3) Then it is very important that you are allowed to use anchor text (also called link text) in your links when you buy inbound links. Don’t use the same anchor text all the time, but vary it and use keywords as anchor text.
4) Your links should ideally be a natural part of a written text block within the content of the page your link is placed on. This is what we call contextual linking, and it is essential that the linking text is a natural part of the content, and is surrounded by relevant and related text.
5) The websites your links are placed on must be relevant – they must be related to the topic of your own site. A backlink from a relevant site counts for much more than one from an off-topic site
These are the main points to take into account when buying links. There are other things too though; see to that any page you place links on have no more than 10 outgoing links, and make sure that the links will last for a while – preferably at least one year.
Be aware that Google does not like that people buy inbound links. The reason is that paid links are oftentimes clustered together and are not part of proper blocks of text. Google is now very suspicious of any link that is not a natural part of a decent text block.
So, if you consider to buy backlinks, pay close attention to the above criteria for good quality backlinks. It is especially important that your linking text (anchor text) flows naturally into the content that surrounds it.